Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can my felony and record in one state enhance a new misdemeanor charge in a different state?

I got a misdemeanor charge for assault on a bar fight with a girl. My wife and I were charged with misdemeanor 3. However I have two felony conditions and two misdemeanors in Texas and served time for felonies. I am not on probation or parole. Can they enhance my charge in Alabama because of my prior history?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Randy W. Ferguson | Ferguson & Ferguson
    303 Williams Avenue SW Ste 321
    Huntsville, AL 35801
    (256) 534-3435
    They do not enhance misdemeanors in Alabama that way. You should not have that as an issue in this case.
    Answer Applies to: Alabama - Replied: 6/11/2014
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.