Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can my arrested case be reviewed to see if my civil right was violated?

I was arrested for a crime which the Government of FSM charged me while I was already living in the US for about three or four years. Although I came to FSM while the proceeding was already in progress, the government never served my complaint. The complaint I learned while in custody of the US government was different from what I was charged for when I came to FSM.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.