Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can I have a attorney for defending my mother?

Someone is using my mother by taking her ID & social security card and using her name on her gas bill with her address. She is acting like she is my mother. While on the phone with DTE people using her identity. My mother is in a home, not living with her and never did live with her.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    Timothy J. Klisz | Klisz Law Office, PLLC
    39111 W. Six Mile Rd.
    Livonia, MI 48152
    (313) 402-0853
    Go to the police. Its a crime.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 7/2/2013
    Mark A. Manning | Mark A. Manning, PC.
    213 Paw Paw Street
    Paw Paw, MI 49079
    (269) 657-3191
    Contact the police regarding identity fraud.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 7/1/2013
    15324 MACK AVENUE
    (313) 640-8917
    Is your mother charged with some crime? That is the only way you get an attorney at public expense. Sound like she has a civil dispute. You can call your local bar association or legal aid or law school and they provide her with low or no cost legal advice. Sounds like identity theft. If you are your mother guardian, you could report it to local police. Then use that report to deal with any creditors looking for money from your mom for this person's fraud.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 7/1/2013
    Sally Hamblin | Hamblin Law Office
    4015 W. Houghton Lake Drive
    Houghton Lake, MI 48629
    (228) 224-7120
    Unclear what exactly is occurring. Everyone has a right to have an attorney for counsel, representation, etc. With a few exceptions being medical.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 7/1/2013
    Michael Breczinski | Michael Breczinski
    5005 Lapeer Rd
    Burton, MI 48509
    (810) 743-2960
    You want to go to the police with this. It is a crime.
    Answer Applies to: Michigan - Replied: 7/1/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.