Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Can I freely move anywhere in my state if I am on formal probation?

My lease is expiring at the end of April and I am considering moving further away from where I currently am at but there is a problem because I am on formal probation. I live about a block and a half from my ex-wife, who has a new man, and I constantly have to see her driving past my place. I would be lying to say that it does not make me upset. I just want to move further away but still in the same state, and I do not know if I can do that while I am on probation.

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney

There are no answers to the question at this time. Please check back with us later.

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.