Got a Quick Question?

(120 characters remaining)
100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Arrested for reckless driving what should I do?

They said I was going 50+ in a 35 and I clipped a tree. Not a big deal but they arrested me. Now I got to go to court. How do I handle this so it's not on my record? Can I just pay fines and that's all?

Click here to get answers from a local criminal defense attorney
    John J. Carney | The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
    401 East 34th Street
    New York, NY 10016
    (917) 696-2363
    Retain a good criminal lawyer as this is a misdemeanor and you do not want a criminal record.
    Answer Applies to: New York - Replied: 3/2/2013
    Edward D. Dowling IV | Edward D. Dowling IV Attorney at Law
    132 Foxdale Lane
    Port Jefferson, NY 11777
    (631) 509-0662
    However , generally if it is a misdemeanor instead of a traffic violation it would stay on your record unless you get it expunged. Paying fines does not mean that it will not be on your record.
    Answer Applies to: New York - Replied: 3/1/2013
Click to View More Answers:
Can't find the question you're looking for? Ask it?
Need personalized legal advice right now? Connect!

Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship. These answers may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Total Criminal Defense does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. These attorneys may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.